By Philip Jevon(auth.)
ECGs for Nurses offers every thing the nurse must learn about the electrocardiogram. available but entire, and filled with case reports, this transportable advisor permits nurses to develop into expert practitioners in a space frequently noticeable as hugely complicated. utilizing actual ECG strains as examples, attainable results at the sufferer and therapies are mentioned, with a spotlight at the function of the nurse.
This absolutely illustrated moment version is still the basic reference advisor for nurses operating in all acute parts, in addition to common nurses and scholars studying approximately ECGs for the 1st time.
- One of the single ECG texts written through a nurse in particular for nurses
- Written by way of a professional within the box
- Easy-to-access details, packed with sensible recommendation
- Essential for nurses operating and learning in in depth care, excessive dependency devices, theatre, theatre restoration coronary care devices, clinical wards and twist of fate and emergency.
- Case reports and dialogue of actual ECGs all through.
New to this version
- Fully up to date all through with updated guidance and systems
- Includes new guidance on administration of cardiac arrest arrhythmias
- Case experiences extra to all chapters
Chapter 1 The Conduction approach within the middle (pages 1–9):
Chapter 2 ideas of ECG tracking (pages 10–39):
Chapter three ECG Interpretation of Cardiac Arrhythmias (pages 40–49):
Chapter four Cardiac Arrhythmias Originating within the SA Node (pages 50–71):
Chapter five Cardiac Arrhythmias Originating within the Atria (pages 72–95):
Chapter 6 Cardiac Arrhythmias Originating within the AV Junction (pages 96–113):
Chapter 7 Cardiac Arrhythmias Originating within the Ventricles (pages 114–134):
Chapter eight Cardiac Arrhythmias with Atrioventricular Block (pages 135–154):
Chapter nine Cardiac Arrhythmias linked to Cardiac Arrest (pages 155–168):
Chapter 10 Recording a 12 Lead ECG (pages 169–181):
Chapter eleven examining a 12 Lead ECG (pages 182–219):
Chapter 12 administration of Peri?Arrest Arrhythmias (pages 220–242):
Chapter thirteen list retaining (pages 243–248):